1/15/18: Federal Judicial Corruption Is Bypassing all Constitutional Rights and Law to Condone and Commit Crimes Against Humanity by Corrupting the Eleventh Amendment Allowing States to violate all Human Rights guaranteed by the US Constitution to all Americans. The 11th Amendment specifies a citizen of one state cannot use federal protection to commence or prosecute another State for violating their constitutional rights or the law - Federal Judicial Tyranny and Corruption REWROTE this to stop citizens from commencing or prosecuting crimes against them BY THEIR OWN STATE - hence no one is protected by the constitution since any State has this Judicially manufactured "sovereign immunity" against prosecution for crimes and actions committed against their own citizens - THIS IS TYRANNY bypassing every constitutional right by the State against its own citizens - Against Us.
This Post is a work in progress - Federal actions are ongoing some have already won. Please read details below in 1. Federal Judicial Corruption and 2. Clear Explicit Example of Federal Judicial Corruption and 3. Example of Why Judicial Appeal in the US is a Failure and Fraud.
In Zimmer v. DCPP (Links to many more cases below) the US Federal District Court in New Jersey (Wolfson) Explicitly and Fraudulently Altered the 11th Amendment to Insure Citizens of their Own States Have No Constitutional Protection or Rights against Crimes Committed Against Them By the State or Any State Affiliated Agency in NJ - this is the definition of Tyranny. If Complaints to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals and the US Supreme Court Continue to Fail to Stop this Explicit Corruption of the US Constitution and allow States to Commit Crimes Against Humanity against its own Citizens Action Must Be Taken - Please Help By Supporting Federal Actions Now In Progress With Some Wins - Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty - Thomas Jefferson.
Bergen County Superior Court Judges have Clearly Said Constitutional Rights do Not Apply to Them - Read on for How they Openly Commit Crimes against the people of New Jersey. The same applies to most States.
Details on Judicial Fraud Rewriting the US Constitution's Eleventh Amendment for the purpose of Removing All Constitutional Rights and Protections are detailed below from Court Documents which have recently been made Available Online. Several quotations from Thomas Jefferson giving explicit and clear background to the constitutional violations are at the end of this post.
Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln on Judicial Tyranny
“Our Constitution . . . intending to establish three departments, co-ordinate and independent that they might check and balance one another, it has given—according to this opinion to one of them alone the right to prescribe rules for the government of others; and to that one, too, which is unelected by and independent of the nation. . . . The Constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please.” (Letter to Judge Spencer Roane, Sept. 6, 1819)"
11Th Amendment - First after the Bill of Rights
"The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State."
1. How Federal Judicial Corruption and Tyranny allow States To Use The 11th Amendment to Explicitly Deny Every Constitutional Right to Every American
- 11Th Amendment states Federal Courts Can't Hear from Individuals in Other States - ALTERED by Federal Judges in States to Not Hear from Individuals Against Tyranny From Their Own States
- Judicial Constitutional Corruption Professes States and State Agencies Can Violate Every Constitutional Right Against Citizens and Commit Crimes Against Humanity to State Residents, their Children and Entire Families
- Explicitly Ruled by NJ Federal US Courts and US Third Circuit Court of Appeals Judges
-- III. Analysis
-- a. Eleventh Amendment Immunity
-- Defendants contend that Eleventh Amendment immunity bars Plaintiffs' claims against the DCPP, Ms. Von Pier, and Ms. Blake.
-- i. Immunity of the DCPP
Judicial Tyranny ReWriting the Constitution at Will To Deny Citizens and Residents Every Constitutional Right Granted to Them Which This Country Was Founded On - No Protection of Citizens From the State or Any State Agency
- Ruled by Federal Courts (In Each State, 3 Vicinages in NJ (Trenton, Camden, Newark))
- Ruled by Most US Federal Appeals Judges (13 Districts), and Allowed by The United States Supreme Court to Undermine the Entire Constitution of the United States Against Every Citizen in Every State
2. Clear Explicit Example of Federal Judicial Corruption (Now Online) of the Eleventh Amendment US Federal District Court in NJ(Freda Wolfson) and State of New Jersey(Christopher Christie/Porrino), DCF(Allison Blake) and DCPP(Lisa Von Pier)
Zimmer v. The New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency - Jan 20, 2016. - Many more below with Links to Federal Complaints
Summary From Zimmer v. DCPP (Explicit text in Details below)
1. States immune from prosecution by citizens of other states or countries - True
2. Regardless of weather equitable relief is sought (by those citizens from other states) - True
3. Therefore States are immune from law and prosecution by citizens of their own states - FALSE - JUDICIAL FRAUD, CORRUPTION AND TYRANNY - Prosecute Them for the Millions Suffering From Severe Corruption and Abuse and the 400,000 Children Trafficked by the State Right Now, with 8,000 Presently Unconstitutionally Abducted in New Jersey Right Now (with far more kidnapped costing NJ $1.7B/yr), Many Federal Complaints In Progress Right Now
Details From Zimmer v. NJ DCPP - Corruption/Fraud/Tyranny In UPPER CASE: "The Eleventh Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects a state or state agency from a suit brought in federal court BY ONE OF ITS OWN CITIZENS regardless of the relief sought".
"i. Immunity of the DCPP
The Eleventh Amendment provides that "[t]he judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state." The amendment affords states and state agencies immunity from suits brought by citizens in federal court, regardless of whether legal or equitable relief is sought. Pennhurst, 465 U.S. at 100-01; see also Thorpe v. New Jersey, 246 F. App'x 86, 87 (3d Cir. 2007) ("The Eleventh Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects a state or state agency from a suit brought in federal court BY ONE OF ITS OWN CITIZENS regardless of the relief sought. . . .")."
- Defendants [DCPP in NJ] move to dismiss all other claims under Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(1), based on Eleventh Amendment sovereign immunity and lack of Article III standing, as well as under Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(6), for failure to state a claim. Plaintiffs oppose the motion.
FREDA L. WOLFSON, District Judge - Uses 'Judicial Privilege' To Override Every Constitutional Violation Against the People of New Jersey
- Tyranny, Despotism, Inhuman Cruelty, Crimes Against Humanity - Many More Surfacing and In Progress Now Against DCF/DCPP/State of New Jersey and Many Others
- Many/Most Federal Judges in NJ Appointed (Including Wolfson Guilty in Zimmer v. NJ DCPP) by President George W. Bush after Losing NJ in the 2004 Presidential Election from actions by Corrupt NJ Governor McGreevy (Removed as NJ Governor for homosexual affair with his appointed incompetent Head of Homeland Security Cipel after 9/11)
United States District Court for New Jersey (Wolfson One of Nine in Trenton)
Clarkson S. Fisher Building & U.S. Courthouse
402 East State Street Room 2020
Trenton, NJ 08608
3rd Circuit Court of Appeals - New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virgin Islands
- Dele ware Handles 1/2 publicly traded companies - handles 1/2 all commercial cases
- NJ DCPP Case Workers and many others are told they have complete immunity from prosecution and routinely Tell residents and their children DCPP can violate any right, commit any crime and DCPP can severely abuse, harm, violently abduct, kidnap and market children for billions of dollars a year profit and corruption while making children severely ill but they and DCPP can not be held legally responsible
-- This is standard practice by DCPP told to residents and this fraudulent 'judicial immunity' stems from clear corruption of the Eleventh Amendment of the US Constitution which keeps federal jurisdiction out of private citizens complaints against OTHER States - Not their own State - Yet Illegally and Unconstitutionally Applied to Their Own State By Judicial Fraud and Tyranny as Clearly Pointed out in NJ Federal Court Documents
Federal District Judge - Freda L. Wolfson - Rules Eleventh Amendment Allows Her Fellow New Jersey Lawyers (Mizdol and Melchionne) Can Violate All Constitutional Rights including Cruel And Unusual Punishment (Eight Amendment) By Fraud of Literally Replacing Eleventh Amendment "Other" States to "your Own" State. Claims that the Third Federal Circuit Court of Appeals has Ruled the Eleventh Amendment Does not allow People to go against the State they live in - which is a false and a fraud.
Judicial Appeal - See below why doesn't work
How can this happen? We have courts of appeals - Read below - they are all the same judges promoted from the same place - Appeal is essentially complaining to the same judge you're complaining about (their former role in the same court) - and they really don't like that.
Many More Cases Brought To Federal Complaint and Suit
https://www.scribd.com/document/293117816/Karin-Wolf-v-New-Jersey-Department-of-Children-and-Families // Federal Complaint Against Unconstitutional Parens Patriae, Child Trafficking, Crimes Against Humanity, Judicial Tyranny, RICO, Crimes against Women And Rights of the Child, USACT Title IV Corruption, and Many More - Perpetrated by The State of New Jersey, DCF, DCPP, Attorney General's Office, ...
Against DCPP CPS Corruption And Broken Empire (Senator Schaefer)
https://www.facebook.com/ty.Fight.Tyranny/posts/1886261338068519 // History of CPS/DCF/DCPP Tyranny
https://www.facebook.com/ty.Fight.Tyranny/posts/1938926186135367 // Political Abuse thru Psychiatry, today leading cause of death
https://cdn2.sph.harvard.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/125/2014/03/8-Molnar.pdf // US Rights of Child Violations Leading to Worst Abuse in World
Stop 'Foster Coalition' Lobby AKA 'Unconstitutional Child Abduction, Hostaging, Drugging, Kidnapping and Child/Sex/Abuse Trafficking Terror & Torture Coalition'[14a][14b] - "The Profits of Misery" by Schroeder D-CO, NIMH, Schaefer D-GA
- 2015: LA Courts Found Severe Psychiatric Abuse/Corruption/Death to 75% (Thousands) of Foster Children
- 2017/2018: LA 'Foster Coalition' Pushing Bad Acts to Force Psychological Abuse to Every Child (400,000) in US Foster Care to Make SSACT Title IV Even More Horrific
- "The Profits of Misery" by Patricia Schroeder D-CO[2.3.2] and NIMH on DSM PsychoPharmaceutical Fraud(2.1) Especially Invalid/Harmful To Vulnerable Children and Elderly, also Senator Nancy Schaefer 'Corrupt CPS Broken Beyond Repair'
Purpose: Will will never give up our liberty and freedom and acquiesce to cruelty, corruption and tyranny- We will never give up on those suffering from tyranny and abuse - We will never give up, never surrender and will pick ourselves up and fight! We will fight until every man, woman, child, family, group and people are safe and protected by their constitutional rights as in any legitimate Constitutional Republic as by our Founding Fathers Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Abraham Lincoln and Eleanor Roosevelt(UDHR/IBoHR).
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/9/24/us-accepts-un-advice-on-police-violence-racism-advocates-call-for-action.html // Only article Publicly Available in the World on US Accepting Some of the World Record 350 Recommendations to End Human Rights Violations - Severe Abuse also Exists Against all Human Rights Advocates in US
Liberty and Freedom: - Federal Judiciary Bypassing by Rewriting and Corrupting the Eleventh Amendment (Among Others, See Thomas Jefferson on Judicial Tyranny below)
US Constitution Written By James Madison:
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
James Madison on How to Secure the Blessings of Liberty to Ourselves and out Posterity: Why It Was so Necessary and Still is Today
“First. That there be prefixed to the Constitution a declaration, that all power is originally vested in, and consequently derived from, the people. That Government is instituted and ought to be exercised for the benefit of the people; which consists in the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the right of acquiring and using property, and generally of pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety. That the people have an indubitable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to reform or change their Government, whenever it be found adverse or inadequate to the purposes of its institution.”
Thomas Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence: - With the Constitution and Bill of Rights Violated by Explicit Corruption and Rewriting of the next Amendment by Federal Judiciary Tyranny, the Little Known Eleventh Amendment
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
3. Example of Why Judicial Appeal in the US is a Failure and Fraud - New Jersey Bergen County Vicinage 2, NJ Federal Court and Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- All are New Jersey Lawyers and held the previous positions themselves - often exact same - No Separation of Powers from Municipal to Federal Appeals Judges
Two Cases: 1. Decorated Port Authority Police Officer, 2. Family Trying to Save Their Children
A. Municipal Court - Englewood (Bergen County) Municipal Judge James Dow Jr.
1. Openly Threatens Parents Trying to Save Children
2. Openly Mischarges/Abuses Port Authority Police Officer Driving Thru Receives Cruel and Unusual Misconduct by Englewood Police, Prosecutor, Judge and Others in Englewood, New Jersey
B. County Court - Bergen County Presiding 'Family Division" Court (Parens Patriae/Lebensborn) Judge - Peter J. Melchionne
- Worst Reputation in New Jersey, Worst Reviews of Any Judge - Cruel/Inhuman - Cruel Violent Illegal Unconstitutional Abduction, Kidnapping and Marketing for Child Trafficking
http://www.therobingroom.com/nj/Judge.aspx?id=5792 // Scroll for reviews
C. State Court - Appeals - Bergen County Administrative "Superior Court Judge" until 2028: Bonnie Mizdol(Former Bergen County Presiding "Family Division" Court Judge, Former Englewood Cliffs Municipal Judge). Active member - Bergen County Bar, President Bergen County Municipal Judges’ Association
- Even Worse Reputation and Reviews - Insulates Melchionne from Federal Review
D. Federal District Court Judge - Rules Can't bring actions against State orState Agency Committing Crimes and Constitutional Violations - But is False because of E
E. Federal District Court of Appeals Judge - Has ruled Eleventh Amendment says can't go against State of Residence - Which is False
Scroll for Details on D. and E.
The Presiding Appellate Court Judge in Bergen County is the Former County Family Division Judge (Worst reputation for Constitutional Violations) who covers for Municipal judges(Melchionne, Mizdol Had that position), who the appellate judge was (Englewood Cliffs, Municipal Judge Dow was for Englewood)
Most appealing to County or State Level are treated so badly they can't believe how inhuman the judges are - that's because the Chief Superior/Appeals Judge was formerly the judge they are complaining about - in other words they see it as you are complaining about them (their former role) - TO THEM. They'd throw you in jail if they could as often the Bergen County prosecutor does for seeking charges or redress of grievances (1st Amendment Right). The Port Authority Police Officer abused by the Englewood Judge was able to press charges as a police officer.
All Judges Know Each Other, Members Same Bar, Same Community - Often Worse Reputation Judges With Political Connections (Mizdol) Promoted to Superior/Appellate - Cover Each Other and Claim 'Judicial Privilege' - That they as Judges can Commit Crimes and Violate Constitutional Rights
To complete the Cycle of Judicial Fraud and Tyranny Spoken about by Thomas Jefferson and his One Mistake (see quotations at end of post):
D. Federal District Judges
1. Freda L. Wolfson - Ruled above that Eleventh Amendment Allows States to Commit Crimes and Constitutional Violations Against Residents - Which is False - Because the Federal District Court of Appeals has set precedent (Illegally Rewriting the Constitution)
- From Vineland New Jersey - Where Henry H. Goddard Was Internationally known as a Key Player in US/World Eugenics, Coined the Term Moron and Idiot, and Helped Sterilize the 'dysgenic' who came to the US thru Ellis Island NY on 2nd or third class ships - only ones tested for IQ most of Whom couldn't speak English - to forcibly sterilize them
- Wolfson was a daughter of Holocaust Survivors - although herself now violating constitutional rights of all people in New Jersey/Delaware/Pennsylvania
- Worked as New Jersey Lawyer - Hence New Jersey Bar -
- Appointed to US/Federal Judiciary by George Bush in 2002 after 9/11
2. US District Judge - William J. Martini, Representative lost to Bill Pascrel (Doesn't answer constitutional/criminal complaints by residents against DCPP), Port Authority Board of Directors - then named by Bush to US Federal Judge. From Passaic new Jersey
- Ruled Cruelly Treated Port Authority Police Officer Could not Sue Englewood Judge Dow/Prosecutor and Police Because of 'Judicial Privilege', because he is a judge (actually Martini is a losing NJ representative)
- Also ruled 'With Prejudice' Against Port Authority Police Officer Stopping Him from Appealing to the Federal Court of Appeals, in part because the Officer Hadn't shown previous 'cruel and unusual punishment' by the Englewood Judiciary, Prosecution and Enforcement - Because residents were directly threatened and attacked by NJ State Corruption described as 'Cruel and Inhuman' and with 'extreme cruelty' in next point
- Families Threatened they could not complain about Englewood Judge Dow explicitly due to and immediately following Port Authority Police Officer Charges Against Englewood - corrupt paid NJSP committed terrible crimes against families and children still fought today (to federal level)
E. Federal Court of Appeals Judge: D. Brooks Smith, was Chief District Judge for Western District of Pennsylvania appointed by Ronald Regan
- Promoted to Appeals from District Judge by George Bush - Essentially Hears Appeals against himself (his former role)
- From Altoona PA -
Mizdol Review: Bad Harmful Judge - The Ones Promoted to Appellate level
Rogue judges, such as judge Bonnie Mizdol in Bergen County family court, whose understanding of the obligations and responsibilities of parents squares with nineteenth century England at the time the Poor Laws, grants a once-a-week drug addiction counseling session to parents who cannot meet their financial obligations.
United States Court of Appeals - D. Brooks Smith, Chief Judge
- Insures Constitutional Rights are Violated by Corruption in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
James A. Byrne United States Courthouse
601 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
United States District Court for New Jersey
Mitchell H. Cohen Building
& U.S. Courthouse
4th & Cooper Streets
Camden, NJ 08101
Martin Luther King Building
& U.S. Courthouse
50 Walnut Street
Newark, NJ 07101
Clarkson S. Fisher Building
& U.S. Courthouse
402 East State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Supreme Court Electronic Filing System
On November 13, 2017, the Supreme Court’s electronic filing system will begin operation.
Thomas Jefferson on Judicial Tyranny
“Nothing in the Constitution has given them [the federal judges] a right to decide for the Executive, more than to the Executive to decide for them. . . . The opinion which gives to the judges the right to decide what laws are constitutional and what not, not only for themselves, in their own sphere of action, but for the Legislature and Executive also in their spheres, would make the Judiciary a despotic branch.” (Letter to Abigail Adams, September 11, 1804)
“The original error [was in] establishing a judiciary independent of the nation, and which, from the citadel of the law, can turn its guns on those they were meant to defend, and control and fashion their proceedings to its own will.” (Letter to John Wayles Eppes, 1807)
“Our Constitution . . . intending to establish three departments, co-ordinate and independent that they might check and balance one another, it has given—according to this opinion to one of them alone the right to prescribe rules for the government of others; and to that one, too, which is unelected by and independent of the nation. . . . The Constitution, on this hypothesis, is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary, which they may twist and shape into any form they please.” (Letter to Judge Spencer Roane, Sept. 6, 1819)
“You seem . . . to consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions; a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are as honest as other men, and not more so . . . and their power [is] the more dangerous, as they are in office for life and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective control. The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whatever hands confided, with corruptions of time and party, its members would become despots.” (Letter to William Jarvis, Sept. 28, 1820)
“The judiciary of the United States is the subtle corps of sappers and miners constantly working under ground to undermine the foundations of our confederated fabric. They are construing our constitution from a co-ordination of a general and special government to a general and supreme one alone. This will lay all things at their feet, and they are too well versed in English law to forget the maxim, ‘boni judicis est ampliare jurisdictionem’ [good judges have ample jurisdiction]. . . . A judiciary independent of a king or executive alone, is a good thing; but independence of the will of the nation is a solecism, at least in a republican government.” (Letter to Thomas Ritchie, Dec. 25, 1820)
“The germ of dissolution of our federal government is in the constitution of the federal Judiciary; an irresponsible body (for impeachment is scarcely a scare-crow) working like gravity by night and by day, gaining a little today and a little tomorrow, and advancing its noiseless step like a thief, over the field of jurisdiction, until all shall be usurped.” (Letter to Charles Hammond, August 18, 1821)
“The great object of my fear is the Federal Judiciary. That body, like gravity, ever acting with noiseless foot and unalarming advance, gaining ground step by step and holding what it gains, is engulfing insidiously the special governments into the jaws of that which feeds them.” (Letter to Judge Spencer Roane, 1821)
“At the establishment of our constitutions, the judiciary bodies were supposed to be the most helpless and harmless members of the government. Experience, however, soon showed in what way they were to become the most dangerous; that the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office; that their decisions, seeming to concern individual suitors only, pass silent and unheeded by the public at large; that these decisions, nevertheless, become law by precedent, sapping, by little and little, the foundations of the constitution, and working its change by construction, before any one has perceived that that invisible and helpless worm has been busily employed in consuming its substance. In truth, man is not made to be trusted for life if secured against all liability to account.” (Letter to A. Coray, October 31, 1823)
“One single object… [will merit] the endless gratitude of the society: that of restraining the judges from usurping legislation.” (Letter to Edward Livingston, March 25, 1825)
Compare the following quote in Abraham Lincoln’s first inaugural address:
“…The candid citizen must confess that if the policy of the government, upon vital questions, affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court, the instant they are made, in ordinary litigation between parties, in personal actions, the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having, to that extent, practically resigned their government into the hands of that eminent tribunal.”
"But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing. It behooves you, therefore, to be watchful in your States as well as in the Federal Government." -- Andrew Jackson, Farewell Address, March 4, 1837
More Founder's Wisdom - Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Adams, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin.